Four outbuildings on the property.
- The 1920's milk house is another of the historical features. It originally housed the former milk cooling equipment up until the 1940's. It still has the original man-door, window and small top-hinged door. It now serves as a garden tool shed, with stone floor, and is located between the barn and the house.
- A 12' x 16' front pasture run-in shed for horses.
- Two 10' x 16' run-in sheds located in upper pastures.